Breakfast easily frozen for the busy morning run!
– ½ banana
– ⅓ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
– 1 egg
– ½ cup rolled oats (can be quinoa if you prefer gluten free)
– ½ tsp baking powder
– ½ tsp vanilla essence
– 1 container blueberry or vanilla bean yogurt
1. Pop all ingredients except blueberries into a blender and mix gently.
2. Add blueberries to mixture
3. Spoon individual dollops of mixture on to a pre-heated flat grill or frying pan and brown on both sides.
4. Easy to make and filling, with 13g of protein per serving.
For ages 1 year and older
See more at http://bellamysorganic.com.au/blog/healthy-pancakes/
Based on recipe by Ambitious Kitchen, http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/