♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Tweets by ochikeron
This is a very simple way to make Japanese cream stew from scratch. Using organic ingredients will make it very healthy 😉
It may slightly separate if you use pure soy milk, so use the processed one if you want a smoother texture!
Vegetarian people can skip the meat 🙂
Organic Soy Milk Cream Stew
Number of servings: 4
300g (10.6oz.) chicken breast w/o skin
1/2 (150g=5.3oz.) carrot
1 (200g=7oz.) onion
1~2 (300g=10.6oz.) potato
consomme cube (or bouillon cube) to make 300ml soup
1 bay leaf
200ml soy milk or milk
1 tbsp. potato or corn starch & 1 tbsp. water
salt and pepper
parsley flakes *if you like
1. Remove the skin, cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut potato and carrot into bite-size pieces. Cut onion into wedges.
3. Place water, consomme cube (crushed), and bay leaf in a pot. Put on the heat, when the consomme cube has dissolved, add the vegetables (2.), cover, and cook on medium for 10 minutes.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, add the chicken, cover, and cook on medium for another 5 minutes. *remove the foam if necessary
5. Add soy milk and cook until warm. Season with salt and pepper. Then stop the heat, mix in potato or corn starch mixed with water, then heat until the soup thickens.
6. Serve in a dish and sprinkle with parsley flakes if you like.
Stand By Me
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
Tweets by alohaforever
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥