Hi friends! I hope you’re having a wonderful day. Today’s article is a fast one, but I wanted to stop and discuss the news that I am collaborating with my friend Tina to share a Lot of resources that will help you start spring off in a Wholesome manner:
So what’s it?
And Tina’s 12 weeks of macro preparation, meal plans and recipes.
You get a LOT of good things:
– My 12-week Home Workout Warrior Plan. These are hard at fun at-home workouts using a set of dumbbells and optional stability ball. I invested so much time and love creating this plan to make it strategic and effective as you can. The reviews are in, and I have received this amazing response from this program
– 2 bonus workout videos: a full-lenth HIIT/Strength Combo plus a pure HIIT workout. All these were created just for Fit Guide participants
– 2 months of incentive cardio tips, such as workouts you can use on your favorite cardio machines at the gym
– Meal Prep Ninja 12-week plan, such as macro ratios, meal programs, and recipes. These are simple, whole food recipes (so that you don’t need fancy equipment or obscure ingredients) with nourishment and macronurient information included
– Macro Tracking Without the Hassle (with grocery shopping lists, printable meal plans, a How to Track Macros Quick Guide and Macro Cheat Sheet)
– Online accountability through Carrots’N’ Cake Nutrition & Accountability Group and Fitnessista Virtual Workout Community
Who’s this program for:
– People who are looking to shake up their regular and get some serious changes in movement as we go into spring and summertime
– Those who feel excited and motivated to crush some at-home circuit workouts, meal preparation, and Revel in a balanced eating plan
– Friends who are curious about tracking macros but aren’t Certain how to Begin
– Those that want to build lean muscle and increase fitness performance to attain their fitness goals. This is also valuable for all of my friends around who don’t have health access, or prefer the ease of exercising at home!
Who plan Isn’t for:
– People who Don’t Have Any interest in monitoring macros
– Friends who favor taking class fitness classes instead of exercising on their own
– Those That Are happy doing their own thang
When you register for this special package, you receive everything as an instant download! If you have been curious about trying a Fit Guide or macro tracking, now is the time to jump on it.
*** Please be aware that the 147 is a pre-sale price.