Hi friends! I hope you’re having a superb day. Today’s article is a quick one, but I needed to stop by and share the news that I am tinkering with my friend Tina to share a ton of resources that Can Help You start spring off in a healthy manner:
So what’s it?
And Tina’s 12 months of macro preparation, meal plans and recipes.
You get a Good Deal of good things:
– My 12-week Home Workout Warrior Plan. These are hard at fun at-home workouts using a set of dumbbells and optional stability ball. I spent so much time and love creating this plan to make it as strategic and effective as you can. The reviews are in, and I have received this amazing response from this program
– 2 bonus workout videos: a full-lenth HIIT/Strength Combo and a pure HIIT workout. These were created only for Fit Guide participants
– 2 months of incentive cardio guidelines, such as workouts you can use in your favorite cardio machines in the gym
– Meal Prep Ninja 12-week program, such as macro standards, meal programs, and recipes. All these are simple, whole food recipes (so that you do not need fancy equipment or obscure ingredients) with nourishment and macronurient information contained
– Online accountability through Carrots’N’ Cake Nutrition & Accountability Group and Fitnessista Virtual Workout Community
Who is this program for:
– People who are looking to shake their routine and get some serious changes in movement as we head into spring and summer
– People who feel excited and motivated to crush some at-home circuit exercises, meal prep, and enjoy a balanced eating plan
– Friends who are interested about monitoring macros but are not sure how to get started
– Those who want to build lean muscle and increase fitness performance to achieve their fitness objectives. This is also valuable for all my friends around who do not have health access, or prefer the ease of working out at home!
Who plan is not for:
– People who have no interest in monitoring macros
– Friends who favor taking group fitness classes Rather than exercising by Themselves
– People who are happy doing their own thang
When you register with this special bundle, you receive everything as an instant download! If you’ve been interested in trying a Fit Guide or macro tracking, now is the time to jump on it.
*** Please be aware that the $147 is a pre-sale price. It’ll go up after March 11th at 12pm EST, so be sure to hop on it!